Designed to reduce stress on your pet’s neck, the Buddy Belt dog harness prevents injury to your pet caused by pressure on their neck or trachea. Buddy Belt dog harnesses are made of soft, durable genuine leather and come in a variety of colors with or without Swarovski crystals. Matching leash available here!
Measuring Your Pet
1. Measure your dog’s chest girth.
You want a snug measurement, directly behind your pet’s front legs.
2. Confirm weight.
3. Select the correct size using the chart below.
Putting the Harness on your Dog
|Size ||Chest Girth ||Weight|
1. Place the harness on ground colour side down. The buckle always goes to your dog’s left paw.
2. Step in the harness and fasten the buckle.
3. Attach your leash to the ring & have fun!
Important Fitting Tips
- An ideal fit will allow enough room for 1-2 fingers under the strap.
- The harness should fit snug against the body.
- If it fits on the tightest (first) hole, try a size smaller. It’s better to be on the last hole, than to have a loose fitting harness.
- The harness may stretch to fit one hole smaller as it forms to your dog’s chest
This item typically ships in 0-2 weeks.
In a hurry? Call the boutique at (954) 985-8848 to see if expedited service is available for this item. For more information, click here
Tags: dog harness, small dog harness, teacup dog harness, leather dog harness, buddy belt dog harness, choke free dog harness