To place an order:
New merchandise orders can be placed online or by telephone during regular boutique business hours Monday - Saturday 9am to 7pm and Sunday 11am - 5pm. To place your order by phone, please call 954-985-8848.
Help with an existing order:
For help with an existing order, or to check the status of your order, please call 954-985-8848 during our online department's hours of operation: Tuesday - Friday 11am - 6pm.
You can also email us at: email@example.com, and a customer service representative will get back to you the following business day.
Please DO NOT email us with questions regarding puppies, as our online customer service reps have no information on puppies. For information on puppies, please CALL the boutique at 954-985-8848.
When selecting a size for your dog's clothing, the main thing you want to consider is your dog's comfort. A comfortable dog is a happy dog! If your dog's clothing is too tight, or so loose that that it's causing them to trip, they're not going to like wearing clothes very much!
How to size your dog for clothing, collars, and harnesses:
1) Measure your dog. For clothing, measure the length of your dog's back (beginning from the back of the neck where a collar would sit... all the way down to the base of the tail) and girth (around the widest part of the chest). For collars, measure around the neck. For harnesses, measure around the neck and the girth of the chest.
2) Compare these measurements to the size chart located on the individual product's page and select the size that would best fit your dog. For dog clothing, we typically compare the length first... and if your dog is on the skinny or chubby side, then it's important to take the girth into consideration as well. Keep in mind that sizes run differently from brand to brand. While your dog may wear a size small in one style, they may require a size medium in another. Always check the chart on the product page for the best fit. This rule applies to dog collars and harnesses as well. Some dog collar companies use numbers as sizes instead of the standard S-M-L. Don't let this confuse you, as a size 8 does not necessarily mean that the collar is 8" long. It means that it would best fit an 8" neck and should have some extra holes for wiggle room to make it tighter or looser. Therefore, a size 8 collar may measure 10" in total. So it's important to always check the size chart of the individual item. A good fitting collar allows just enough room for 2 fingers to fit underneath it. Anything more, and it could get caught in a puppy's mouth or around their leg. Anything less, and it could cause your puppy harm.
For assistance with sizing, please have either the measurements or a measuring tape on hand and call 954-985-8848. We're more than happy to help!
All orders are processed in the order that they are received and ship via UPS Ground or USPS Priority mail. For UPS Ground, please allow 2 - 5 business days for delivery (Mon-Fri). For USPS Priority, please allow 1 - 3 business days for delivery (Mon-Sat). We do not ship Saturday - Monday, as our shipping department is closed. As soon as your package ships, you will receive a tracking notification via email. For express shipping, please call 954-985-8848.
The following rates apply to US orders with standard ground shipping:
Orders Totaling $0.01 to $49.99 = $7.99 shipping *excludes large/oversized items
Orders Totaling $50.00 to $99.99 = $12.99 shipping *excludes large/oversized items
Orders Totaling $100 to $149.99 = $16.99 *excludes large/oversized items
Orders Totaling $149 to $199.99 = $19.99 *excludes large/oversized items
Orders Totaling $200 and up = FREE shipping *excludes large/oversized items
If an item is considered large or oversized, the shipping rate will reflect in your cart at checkout.
Need your package by a specific date? Call us at 954-985-8848!
We offer expedited shipping services, such as Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day delivery for all US destinations, as well as Saturday delivery for select destinations. Expedited shipping service is only available for orders placed by telephone. This ensures that the item is in stock, and that the order is received prior to our daily pick-up time. Express rates are determined by package size, weight, destination, and type of service. If you need your order by a certain date, please be sure to place it by telephone at 954-985-8848. This is the only way that we will be able to guarantee on-time delivery.
International shipping is available to most countries, and orders should be placed through our website. The following rates apply to international orders, excluding those containing oversized items. If your order contains large/oversized items, you will be notified via email and will be required to pay the dfference.
The following rates apply to international orders with standard ground shipping:
From $0.01 to $50.00 = $29.99 shipping *excludes large/oversized items
From $50.01 to $99.99 = $34.99 shipping *excludes large/oversized items
From $100 to $199.99 = $49.99 shipping *excludes large/oversized items
From $200 and up = $59.99 shipping *excludes large/oversized items
Most items are currently in stock and ship within 2 - 3 business days. Please allow approximately 1 - 3 weeks for any backordered items. If you need your order by a specific date, you must place your order via telephone at 954-985-8848. We cannot guarantee a delivery date unless express shipping is requested via telephone.
No refunds. Exchange or store credit only within 14 days of receiving your order. Items must be in perfect, unused condition with any price tags still intact. Client will be responsible for re-shipping costs after making their new selections. Our re-ship rates are the same as our standard shipping rates (listed above), and you will be contacted for payment information as soon as your return is received. Holiday items must be exchanged no later than 7 days prior to the holiday.
Sorry, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of the following items:
- Discounted items on sale or clearance
- Perishable items such as dog food or treats
- Any custom, made-to-order, or special order items
- Sanitary items such as belly bands, wizzers, panties, or wee pads
- Pet carriers (*Except at the discretion of the boutique manager. Return authorization required. Call 954-985-8848.)
- Pet beds & furniture (*Except at the discretion of the boutique manager. Return authorization required. Call 954-985-8848.)
- Food bowls (*Except at the discretion of the boutique manager. Return authorization required. Call 954-985-8848.)
If your return requires prior authorization from the boutique manager, please call 954-985-8848. Otherwise, please complete the return form included in your package and return it along with any unwanted merchandise and a copy of your receipt to:
TeaCups, Puppies & Boutique RETURNS
5195 S. University Drive
Davie, FL 33328
Client is responsible for all shipping costs involved unless a mistake was made on our part. You may use any shipping method of your choice to return your package, but please keep in mind that we cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged packages. For this reason, we highly recommend that you select a shipping service that offers tracking and insurance. A great inexpensive method is USPS.com. Here, you can print your shipping label right from home and hand the package over to your regular mail man without ever having to drive to the post office. If your package is too large to fit in the mailbox, you can schedule a pickup at USPS.com and your regular mail man will knock on your door to collect the package. If you need assistance, please call 954-985-8848.
If your return form does not indicate which items you would like in exchange, a store credit will be issued in your name. Store credits have no expiration date and can be redeemed by calling in your next order at 954-985-8848.
You may cancel your order at any time prior to shipment by calling 954-985-8848, except in the case of any custom or special order items that have already been put into production. Once an order has shipped, or a special order has gone into production, no cancellations will be permitted.